Designb Double Layer Necklace In Silver
- Double Layer Neck Chain In Silver
- Chain Lengths 52cm & 62cm
- Silver Tone Finish
- Brass Chain-100%
Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, excluding bank holiday.
Orders placed after 2PM (UK time) will be dispatched on the next working day
Shipping time guidelines are as follow:
- Free 1st Class delivery: up to 2 working days after the parcel is dispatched
- Next Day Tracked (£5, FREE over £35) : next working day if order is placed before 2pm (we do not offer Saturday delivery at the moment)
European Shipping (£10, FREE over £35): up to 5 working days after the parcel is dispatched
North American Shipping (£10, FREE over £35): up to 7 working days after the parcel is dispatched
In some cases, it may be slightly longer, we hope you can be a little patient if you encounter a slight delay, they do happen for various reasons & they are out of our control. But please be patient! It will probably arrive shortly. It is super rare that we have any problems with missing packages.
All our orders are shipped with Royal Mail UK. Free UK deliveries under £35 are not trackable. For all other shipment, you will receive an email with your tracking details once your order has been despatched and you can check the status of your parcel on https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about your order delivery.
Can my parcel be redirected?
We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched, so please supply an address where you will be available to sign and receive your order. If you wish to redirect your parcel, please contact the courier company with your order directly.
Duty & Taxes:
While we will happily ship worldwide, please be aware that international orders may be subject to customs or import duties once the order reaches its destination country. We do not cover the cost of import duties and taxes, so you will be responsible for these. As import duties and taxes vary from country to country, we recommend you contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
IF IT HASN’T ARRIVED AFTER 10 WORKING DAYS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
If you have found it in your heart to be a little patient, and we really thank you for that! And 10 days has passed, it's time we immediately start the manhunt for the responsible party.
- Please check your order confirmation email and see the exact address we shipped your order to. Is the address 100% correct?
- Please make sure that your name is listed on your mailbox, it is very important! Otherwise sometimes the postal service won't deliver your package.
- Please contact us and tell us if there is any problem with your address or name on the mailbox. Our customer service team will then help you out and send you a new replacement package immediately! Even if you found no problems, we will still ship you a replacement immediately.
- We will start an investigation for the missing package, usually some post office will find it in the wrong box or wrong corner, and it will be returned to us.
Faulty item : We sincerely apologies if you have experienced any fault with your DesignB jewelry. Our customer service team would be happy to assist - Please contact us before returning your item to us, so that our team -can advise you of next steps and time frames for a refund or replacement item. A photo is always appreciated so we can speed up the process.
Exchange: If you would like to exchange an item you will need to return the original order to our office Any returned orders must be sent back within 14 days of receipt (UK and International deliveries). Please ensure that your returns are sent back in the condition that you receive them in, with the original packaging. Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
Refund: We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. However, if the goods do not meet your expectations you may return the items within 14 days of receipt for a refund. (we recommend you use a tracked delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product. Once we’ve received your return, we’ll send you an email with an update. Returns are usually processed within seven working day, although this may vary during busy periods. Refunds will be issued to the original account used at purchase. Please note that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the EU. Please ensure that your returns are sent back in the condition that you receive them in, with the original packaging. Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
We cannot offer exchange or return for items that have been worn; if there are any signs of wear, we would not be able to accept the return.
Please include all of the following information in your returning package:
- your name
- order number
- reason for returning the item(s)
- whether you would like a refund or exchange.
Our return address is:
Unit D235 Parkhall
62 Tritton Road
If you have any questions about your returns, please contact us and provide your order number.
Caring For And Wearing Your Jewellery
Here are some cleaning instructions for Sterling Silver jewellery
- Combine a small amount of mild soap with lukewarm water.
- Use a small, soft toothbrush to gently scrub.
- Rinse with clean water.
- If dirt is hard to remove, soak jewellery in clean water for a few minutes, and then repeat steps 1-3.
- Pat dry with another dry soft cloth.
- Use a silver polish cloth to give your jewellery a final shine – also good for in-between cleanings.
- Be sure to let completely dry before storing in jewellery bags or boxes.
For other metals: the metal will tend to turn if it comes in contact with water and it can't be cleaned :-(
But here are some Tips - Hope that helps
- To help protect the durability and quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Avoid spraying aftershave, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals or environments that could compromise the integrity of your jewellery. Examples include, but are not limited to: Perspiration, perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, saltwater and silver polish
- Do not store your jewellery in the bathroom where it could be exposed to wet conditions as humidity and moisture can make tarnish appear faster.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don’t rub together or become tangled.
- To keep your jewellery looking radiant & to remove the build up of dirt & tarnish we recommend using a polishing cloth. Rub the piece in one direction rather than circular motions.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
Universal Ring Size Chart
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||Sizes|
|MM||MM||DE, RU, UA & Asia||FR||US, MEX & Canada||UK, OZ, NZ & IE||CN, JP, TR, IL & SA||IT, ES, NL & CH|
|16.1||50.6||16||51 3/4||5 1/2||L||12||11 3/4|
|18.2||57.2||18||57 3/4||8||Q||16||17 3/4|
|18.9||59.3||19||60 1/4||9||R 3/4||18||20 1/4|
|21.1||66.2||21||66 1/4||11 1/2||W 3/4||24||26 1/4|