For men rings if not specified on the product page
Pinky Rings S/M: UK 17 (55mm /US 6.5) - M/L: UK 19 (59mm /US 9)
Regular Rings S/M: UK 19 (59mm /US 9) - M/L: UK 21 (65mm /US 11.5)
Here is the chart if you want to find your size
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||Sizes|
|MM||MM||DE, RU, UA & Asia||FR||US, MEX & Canada||UK, OZ, NZ & IE||CN, JP, TR, IL & SA||IT, ES, NL & CH|
|16.1||50.6||16||51 3/4||5 1/2||L||12||11 3/4|
|18.2||57.2||18||57 3/4||8||Q||16||17 3/4|
|18.9||59.3||19||60 1/4||9||R 3/4||18||20 1/4|
|21.1||66.2||21||66 1/4||11 1/2||W 3/4||24||26 1/4|
Caring For and Wearing Your Jewelry
If it is a sterling silver jewellery here are some cleaning instructions
- Combine a small amount of mild soap with lukewarm water.
- Use a small, soft toothbrush to gently scrub.
- Rinse with clean water.
- If dirt is hard to remove, soak jewelry in clean water for a few minutes, and then repeat steps 1-3.
- Pat dry with another dry soft cloth.
- Use a silver polish cloth to give your jewelry a final shine – also good for in-between cleanings.
- Be sure to let completely dry before storing in jewelry bags or boxes.
For other metals: the metal tend to turn with contact of water and it cant be cleaned :-(
But here are some Tips - Hope that helps
- To help protect the durability and quality of your jewelry, remove your jewelry when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Avoid spraying aftershave, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals or environments that could compromise the integrity of your jewelry. Examples include, but are not limited to: Perspiration, perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, saltwater and silver polish
- Do not store your jewelry in the bathroom where it could be exposed to wet conditions as humidity and moisture can make tarnish appear faster.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don’t rub together or become tangled.
- To keep your jewellery looking radiant & to remove the build up of dirt & tarnish we recommend using a polishing cloth. Rub the piece in one direction rather than circular motions.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.