Arrow Necklace in Sterling Silver with 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
Delicate Sterling Silver Necklace with Arrow Pendant
Length: 46 cm with 3 cm extension (18 inches with 1 inch extension)
Weight: 1.33 g
925 Sterling silver
Gold Tone Finish
Avoid all contact with fluids
Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, excluding bank holidays.
Orders placed after 2PM (UK time) will be dispatched on the next working day.
Shipping time guidelines are as follow:
- Free 1st Class delivery: On average 2 working days after the parcel is dispatched however it can take up to 5 working days at the moment.
Europe (£10 - FREE over £40): On average 5-10 working days after the parcel is dispatched.
Non EU Countries (£10 - FREE over £50): On average 8-12 working days after the parcel is dispatched.
Please note that due to Covid-19, despite the best efforts of the National Post Office some services may be disrupted.
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been dispatched. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about your order and/or delivery. (Remember to check your spam folder in case you can't see your order confirmation.)
Can my parcel be redirected?
We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched, so please make sure to supply an address where you will be available to receive and sign for. If you wish to redirect your parcel, please contact the courier company directly, with your order details at hand.
Duties & Taxes:
While we will happily ship worldwide, please be aware that international orders may be subject to customs or import duties once the order reaches its country destination. We do not cover the cost of import duties and taxes, so you will be liable for these. As import duties and taxes vary from country to country, we recommend you contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
IF YOUR ORDER HASN’T ARRIVED AFTER 10 WORKING DAYS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
If you found it in your heart to be a little patient, (and we really thank you for that!) and 10 days has passed, it's time we immediately start the manhunt for the responsible party.
- Please check your order confirmation email and see the exact address we shipped your order to. Is the address 100% correct?
- Please make sure that your name is listed on your mailbox (this is very important!). Some postal services may not deliver your package otherwise.
- Please contact us if there are any problems with your address or name on the mailbox. Our customer service team will be happy to help and send you a new replacement package immediately, if necessary. Even if you found no problems, we will still ship you a replacement straight away.
- We will start an investigation for the missing package as sometimes post offices might find it has been misplaced, but as soon as it is located, the parcel will then be returned to us.
Faulty items : We sincerely apologise if you have experienced any fault with your DesignB jewelry. Our customer service team will be happy to assist - Please contact us before returning your item(s) so that our team can advise on the next steps and time frames for a refund or replacement. A photo is always appreciated so we can speed up the process.
Exchange: If you would like to exchange an item you will need to return the original order first. Any returned orders must be sent back within 28 days of receipt (UK and International deliveries). Please ensure that all returns are sent back in the same condition that you received in, including original packaging.
Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
Refund: We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. However, if your chosen items do not meet your expectations you may return them within 28 days of receipt for a refund. (We recommend using a tracked delivery service with proof of postage in that case). Please note that you will have to bear the direct postage costs. Once we’ve received your order back, we’ll send you an e-mail with an update. Returns are usually processed within 7 working days, although this may vary during busy periods. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used at purchase. Please note that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the EU. Please ensure that your returns are sent back in the same conditions received, including original packaging.
We cannot offer exchange or return for items that have been worn; if there are any signs of wear, we will not be able to accept the item(s) at this moment in time.
Please include all of the following information with your returning package:
- Your Name
- Order Number
- Reason for Returning Item(s)
- Whether you would like a Refund or Exchange.
Our return address is:
Unit E101 Parkhall Business Centre
62 Tritton Road
If you have any questions about your returns, please contact us providing your order number and we will assist you further.
Caring For And Wearing Your Jewelry
Here are some cleaning instructions for Sterling Silver jewelry:
- Combine a small amount of mild soap with lukewarm water.
- Use a small, soft toothbrush to gently scrub.
- Rinse with clean water.
- If dirt is hard to remove, soak jewelry in clean water for a few minutes; repeat steps 1-3.
- Pat dry with another dry soft cloth.
- Use a silver polish cloth to give your jewelry a final shine – also good for in-between cleanings.
- Be sure to let completely dry before storing in jewelry bags or boxes.
Other metals: Some metals tend to turn if it comes in contact with water and unfortunately can't be cleaned :-(
But here are some tips we hope it helps:
- To help protect the durability and quality of your jewelry, remove your jewelry when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Avoid spraying aftershave, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewelry.
- Keep your jewelry away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals or environments that could compromise the integrity of your jewelry. Examples include, but are not limited to: Perspiration, perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, saltwater and silver polish.
- Do not store your jewelry in the bathroom where it could be exposed to wet conditions as humidity and moisture can make tarnish appear faster.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewelry separately, so that they don’t rub together or become tangled.
- To keep your jewelry looking radiant & to remove the build up of dirt & tarnish we recommend using a polishing cloth. Rub the piece in one direction rather than circular motions.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metals as they can cause scratching.